HI,

OK so there's a load of info on the forums about what each individual tuning setting does but there is obviously multiple ways to tune a car to achieve the desired setup so what steps do you take when tuning a car? ie: what car trait do you look for first and what setting do you find best to tune that trait out, why do you choose a certain method over another, do you always tune a certain aspect first then move on to another certain aspect etc etc?
Also while on the subject I have a couple of questions:
1. How do you guys tune camber if the game only shows a single tyre temp per tyre? Surely to set camber up properly requires inner, middle & outer temps?
2. Just started to tune a car (Formula Rookie) and found that there only seems to be 3 different final drive settings (3.44 / 3.09 / 2.76) even though the slider seems to move freely they are the only numbers I can get?
3. Am I missing something or is there no way of accessing the tuning menu from the pause menu? Having to quit out of the session every time I want to make an adjustment is getting very boring. At the very least we should be able to tune from the pits, no?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showth … g-workflow
eLearning Service Example

Thank you.