Hi,

Today my racing mate sended me a message with a couple of issues he had with Project Cars 2. One of them was that he couldn't feel any difference when he tuned the car.The first car and track we tried was the Porsche GT4 on Long Beach. He said it was bouncing/jumping a lot, i could feel this, but not much. I tried to minimize all the spring, damper, bumpstop values to its lowest settings and didn't feel any difference, then i maximized all the settings to it's highest settings and the feeling was still the same. We double checked if teh correct settings where saved. My own experience with pcars1 this would result in a totally undrivable car, but now i drove the same laptime's as before.After this i tried the old Caterham and the only thing i could feel on minimal settings where the soft springs bounce and the car bottoming out. For the rest of the car handling still no difference noticable.
Last friday i was driving on an RWB vs ART event and i drove the ferarri 488 GT3 on the Red Bull Ring and couldn't manage to get a good feeling with the setup. So i tried the same thing today, minimized and maximized all the settings......still no difference in feeling and laptime's. Next monday we do an ART multiclass endurance event on Road America and i drive the Ford GT LM GTE.And again i minimized and maximized everything, and the only difference i could feel was the more unstable braking on maximum settings. No diffence in cornering or other car behavior. So i think our findings from today would be an explanation why i couldn't get my car properly tuned last friday.We are driving with the same wheel, Fanatec CSL Elite with loadcell pedals. ( i have the newer ps4 version)

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showth … ter-tuning
IT Security animation Video

Thank you.